- The way in which I work is that I will work on your project until you're 100% happy.
- The work I create for you is unique to you not the same themed designs sitebuilders such as Wix and 1&1 create.
- Communication between the client and I is to be done through e-mail or 1-1 meetings, social media is fine for initial thoughts but e-mail is preferred as I can find information easier which I need to include in my work.
- If you have a time consuming project I require a 50% non-refundable deposit before work commences.
- The designs I create are based upon your initial requirements.
- Branding includes Logo Design & Social Media Designs (Profile Photo and Background Images). Business Cards and Leaflet/Poster designs are priced seperately.
- I can take photographs of your items needed to complete projects.
- I can use images provided by clients for projects which I have no responsibility over. (Such as breaching copyright which is solely down to the client)
- I believe in true professionalism, which is why we’re available whenever you need us. Whatever you need fixed, we will happily advise, assist and answer all of your
questions and concerns. Not 100% satisfied with your repair? We’ll do everything we can to correct the problem. We’ll leave you a satisfied customer and are confident
you’ll come back for more.
- I can provide Tech support remotely using TeamViewer. Using Teamviewer has no risk to your computer; therefore I do not take responsibility of anything that happens
out of my control whilst controlling your computer.
- The websites I create use the latest practices and architectures; ensuring your website is current and secure.
- Website costs are based upon the number of pages, 1-5, 5-10, 10+ respectively, pricing going up considerably in each bracket.
- Online stores are pricey; please contact me with your project so i can cost accordingly.
- The cost to host and maintain the website is £5 per month.
- This includes minimal changes and upkeep to the website.
- For larger updates an additional £5 for that work is required.
- Please e-mail me with any issues.
- In the event of no longer requiring hosting please give me 14 days’ notice.
- If you require the files of your website, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Monthly recurring payment via PayPal.
- For change of requirements I charge a £25 fee.
- A 5 page non- e-commerce website is £100
- £10 for each additional website page
- If you have a custom project contact me to discuss competitive prices based on your budget!
Contracts and Invoices:
- Invoices are created close to the projects completion date.
- Invoices are to be signed by both parties prior to completion date.
- Payment is to be made for completed projects within 48 hours after the project has been finished and handed over to the client as necessary.